Virtual Reality (VR) is rapidly emerging as one of the most valuable tools in the enterprise technology stack. Once considered a sci-fi concept by many, virtual reality has become a versatile, accessible, and scalable way to enable creativity, collaboration, and new brand experiences.
For companies investing in the future of the metaverse, hybrid work and digital transformation, the first step in maximizing the benefits of virtual reality is choosing the right headset and the right technology partner. Lenovo, an innovator in the XR space, recently added a new product to its portfolio of XR solutions.
The Lenovo ThinkRealityVR Headset builds on the success of the Lenovo ThinkReality A3 Augmented Reality (AR) smart glasses, offering businesses a new enterprise-grade solution for virtual reality. Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon XR2+ Gen 1 chipset, this intelligent, lightweight technology delivers stunning high-definition experiences for VR training, collaboration, and innovation.
Lenovo ThinkReality VRX: Features
The Lenovo ThinkRealityVR Headset is an all-in-one VR device that offers 6 degrees of freedom, exceptional comfort, stunning visuals, and full-color passthrough. This state-of-the-art device not only enables stunning virtual reality experiences with cutting-edge processing and stunning visual components, but also enables companies to take their first steps into the world of mixed reality applications. to
Full-color, high-definition pass-through helps business leaders combine real-world environments with virtual content for stunning immersive interactions. Additionally, the solution is designed specifically for enterprises and purpose-built to ensure longevity, reliable operation, and tethered or wireless content sharing. Features include:
- Snapdragon XR2+ Gen 1 Processor
- Android 12 operating system
- 12GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage
- pancake lens optics
- 2280 x 2280 resolution per eye
- 95 degree field of view
- 70/90Hz refresh rate
- 2-camera full-color HD pass-through
- 4 camera 6DoF optical tracking
- Built-in speaker and 3.5mm jack
- Dual mics for audio capture
- 6DOF controller, hand tracking, headset buttons
- 6900mAh USB rechargeable battery
- Wi-Fi streaming, wired connection, USB-C streaming
Lenovo not only provides businesses with all the hardware they need to build amazing XR experiences, but also provides excellent service and support. Each headset has access to the full suite of ThinkReality XR services for content creation, managed support, roadmap and business case development.
Lenovo is working with multiple XR developers individually and through Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Spaces platform to bring cutting-edge applications to ThinkRealityVRX. The most popular enterprise VR use cases today are immersive training of hard and soft skills and collaboration in 3D environments.
Lenovo ThinkReality is working with these developers and many more through Snapdragon Spaces to continuously expand its ecosystem.
Lenovo ThinkRealityVRX: Advantages
Lenovo ThinkRealityVR headsets are custom-made for enterprise environments and can meet the unique needs of virtually any business environment. Designed for virtual workspace experiences, this powerful headset combines comfort and performance to help enterprises in their efforts to unlock the opportunities of the metaverse and VR. Business-ready solutions also support enterprise-grade security practices with secure manufacturing processes and supply chains.
Lenovo VRX headsets give businesses access to:
- Outstanding versatility: ThinkReality VRX headsets are intended to scale with any business and meet unique VR/MR requirements. The system can also operate as an all-in-one standalone device or connect to your existing workstation or PC for tethered or wireless content streaming.
- Comfort and Ergonomics: Lenovo’s ThinkRealityVR headset incorporates various design enhancements to provide a more comfortable experience during long VR sessions. A cutting-edge pancake lens helps maintain a slim form factor, and a high-capacity battery allows for optimal weight distribution. A unique ventilation system is also installed to keep the heat generated during operation away from the user.
- long lasting performance: Not only does the ThinkRealityVRX headset have a long-lasting battery, it’s also carefully constructed to ensure longevity and durability. This solution is designed for broader access, reliable operation and longevity in any environment. Additionally, the technology supports end-to-end superior enterprise-grade security.
- MR and VR in one: The solution is ready to evolve into the Metaverse era with high-definition pass-through capabilities and a 6DoF experience. Enterprises can discover all the benefits of virtual reality and use mixed reality to unlock new use cases and capabilities without investing in new hardware.
- Global service and support: Businesses using ThinkRealityVR headsets can also take full advantage of the excellent service and support offered through the Lenovo ThinkReality platform. The ThinkReality Platform offers a combination of software and services for businesses looking to build and implement their own immersive experiences.
- Great User Experience: Four front-mounted cameras deliver incredible 6DoF tracking, and two full-color, high-definition pass-through cameras deliver an uninterrupted, stunning user experience. The solution also allows companies to adjust between 3 and 6 degrees of freedom when experimenting with different types of content.
Lenovo VRX Headset: The Verdict
Available from June 2023, the Lenovo ThinkRealityVR headset will be a powerful solution for businesses entering the era of immersive work. Revolutionary technology empowers business leaders to achieve new levels of productivity and efficiency in any workplace with stunning VR and MR experiences built for you.
ThinkReality VRX headsets enable businesses to develop truly immersive training experiences, enable next-level collaboration and communication, and bring teams together without compromising security, comfort, or efficiency. can. Adaptable and versatile technology opens the door to a new era of innovation for companies in every industry.
Plus, with support and guidance available from the Lenovo team, businesses don’t have to start their journey to the Metaverse alone. His experience with Lenovo as a global technology leader makes Lenovo a valuable partner for companies considering VR for the first time or looking for new ways to take the next step in their transformation roadmap. Masu.