To print this article, simply register or log in to Mondaq.com.
This week’s roundup explores a cooling housing market and plummeting mortgage applications, potential tax savings as a result of the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), and new developments in the multifamily sector.
- Rising interest rates are impacting affordability, cooling the U.S. housing market and pushing mortgage applications down. lowest level in decades(Nicole Friedman,
wall street journal)
- Many companies are doing everything in their power to get their employees back in the office, and as new data about New York City comes to light. luxury office It might help you do the trick. (Emily Peck, Axios)
- For real estate developers and investors across the country, tax saving opportunity As a result of the Control Inflation Act of 2022, Dallas Business Journal)
- rescue capital It is speculated to be a more efficient and cost-effective way to recapitalize real estate assets. (Joe Berko, Wealth management)
- in the Multi-family housing sector, high costs, and growing environmental concerns are driving efforts to reduce construction time and costs while increasing sustainability. (Barbara Ballinger, realtor magazine)
- Metaverse Real Estate Market Slams Despite Crypto Winter Forecast expected to grow $5.37 billion by 2026. new york times)
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide on the subject. You should seek professional advice for your particular situation.
Popular Articles: United States Real Estate and Construction