NEW YORK, May 30, 2023 (Globe Newswire) — Reportlinker.com Announces Release of Report “Game Market Metaverse by Component Hardware, Software, Game Genre and Region – Global Forecast to 2028” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06463352/?utm_source=GNW
Blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, virtualization, 5G, financial models for rewarding gamers in the gaming metaverse market such as Internet of Things (IoT), and several others are also key drivers, with reach, adoption and adoption as catalysts. And ultimately drive demand. In the game metaverse market. Additionally, the shift from traditional games to VR-based games, the emergence of mixed reality, and the demand for decentralization in multiplayer games provide ample opportunities for vendors in this market.
By Component, Services Segment Shows Increasing Growth Of Game Metaverse Development Sector Over Forecast Period
Services are an important part of the deployment lifecycle of any solution. As such, various vendors offer metaverse-related services to help enterprises effectively implement metaverse-based business practices and strategies.
Metaverse services include application development, systems integration, strategy and business consulting services. These services are required at various stages, from pre-sales requirements assessment to post-sales product introduction and execution, allowing clients to obtain the maximum return on investment. (Ro I).
Our development services help you deliver world-class web and mobile applications that can release features faster, are scalable, and deliver a delightful customer experience. Metaverse Development Services include Metaverse Game Development, Metaverse NFT Marketplace Development, Metaverse Real Estate Platform Development, and Metaverse App Development. , Metaverse social media platform development, Metaverse education platform development, Metaverse event platform development, etc.
Components of the Services segment include Game Metaverse Marketplace, Game Launchpad Development, NFT Game Development, Play-to-Earn Model Game Development and others.
Europe to record the second highest CAGR during the forecast period
The UK, Germany and France are among the few countries in Western Europe that invest heavily in developing new technologies. Russia and Spain are gradually gaining momentum by adopting new display technologies for various applications.
The significant growth of the virtual world immersive interactive games industry in Europe is a key driver for the gaming metaverse market in the region. AR/VR/MR technology is expected to be in great demand from the entertainment (game metaverse) sector in the region.
The European Association for Virtual and Augmented Reality (EuroVR) in the region supports new developments related to augmented reality for use in various applications. This is projected to help grow the metaverse of the gaming market in the region.
The European Union is picking up projects such as Augmented Heritage and International Augmented Medicine (IAM) that are expected to contribute to the growth of the market. The International Augmented Medicine project includes national participation in promoting tourism in the Mediterranean region using augmented reality technology. .
Spain, Portugal, Malta, Cyprus, France, Greece and Italy are participating in the project. The number of startups related to augmented reality is increasing in Sweden. As a result, the gaming market metaverse is expected to see higher growth in Europe by 2026.
CEO, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Vice President and A primary interview was conducted.Vice President, Managing Director (MD), Chief Technology Officer [CTO]Technology and Innovation Director and associated key executives for various vendor companies and organizations operating in the gaming market metaverse.
• By company type: Tier 1 – 30%, Tier 2 – 45%, Tier 3 – 25%
• By designation: Executive level – 40%, Director level – 25%, Other – 35%
• By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 30%, Asia Pacific – 20%, Rest of World (RoW) – 5%
Note: Others include Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, and Product Managers.
Note: Rest of the World includes Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
Note: Tier 1 companies have revenues over US$100 million. Tier 2 companies have revenues in the $10 million to $100 million range.And Tier 3 companies have less than 10 million in revenue
Source: Secondary literature, expert interviews, market and market analysis
This report highlights the following key vendors:
• Meta (US)
• Microsoft (USA)
• NetEase (China)
• Electronic Arts (USA)
• Take-Two (US)
• Tencent (China)
• Nexon (Japan)
• Epic Games (US)
• Unity (US)
• Valve (USA)
• Accenture (Ireland)
• Adobe (US)
• HPE (United States)
• Deloitte (UK)
• ANSYS (USA)
• Autodesk (USA)
• Tech Mahindra (India)
• ByteDance (China)
• NVIDIA (USA)
• Activision Blizzard (USA)
• Samsung (Korea)
• Google (US)
• Sony (Japan)
• HTC (Taiwan)
• Seiko Epson (Japan)
• Apple (USA)
• Qualcomm (USA)
• Panasonic (Japan)
• Eon Reality (USA)
• Roblox (USA)
• Lenovo (Hong Kong)
• Razer (USA)
• Nextec AR Solutions (Canada)
• ZQGame (China)
• Tailcraft (Marshall Islands)
• VR Chat (US)
• Decentraland (Argentina)
• Somnium Space (UK)
• Sandbox VR (US)
The gaming market metaverse is segmented by component, hardware, software, game genre, and region. An in-depth analysis of key industry players has been done to give an insight into the business overview. solutions and services. key strategy. New product launches and product enhancements. Partnerships, Acquisitions, Collaborations. contract and business expansion. the relevant competitive environment within the market;
Key Benefits of Purchasing Reports
This report will help market leaders and new entrants to:
• This report comprehensively and exhaustively segments the gaming market metaverse and provides the closest approximations of revenue for the overall market and its sub-segments across various geographies.
• Provides estimated and projected closest approximations of the impact of the recession on the markets of top vendors worldwide.
• Help stakeholders understand market dynamics by providing information that is analyzed based on key market drivers, constraints, challenges and opportunities in the market.
• Help stakeholders to better understand market trends and competitors and gain more insights to improve their market position. The competitive landscape section includes market diversification parameters such as competitor ecosystem, new product launches, product enhancements, partnerships, agreements, consolidations, collaborations, and acquisitions.
• Market quadrants of the game vendor metaverse are precisely incorporated as a diagram to help readers understand the classification of market players and their performance.
• A thorough in-depth assessment of the market shares, growth strategies, and service offerings of the Metaverse’s key players in gaming market strategy.
• The report also helps stakeholders to understand competitive analysis by these market players through competitive benchmarks, heatmaps.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06463352/?utm_source=GNW
About Report Linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.